Monday, October 1, 2012

Schoolwork is boring and I wish I were in love.

Budapest, Hungary
 
via bungalow in the burrough
 
Monte Sano State Park by Wes Thomas
 
Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky, The Art Professor
 
101 Dalmatians (1961).
 
Unknown.
Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans (1939).
 
Unknown.
 
Anyone who has the good sense to follow me on Pinterest has probably seen a lot of these. The changing of the season brings around so many emotions and sources of inspiration, I just wanted to collect a few of my thoughts. Life is hectic right now. I'm looking at options to study abroad and getting extremely stressed out over it. Schoolwork is boring and I wish to be in love.

4 comments:

Sara said...

So beautiful! i'm actually visiting hungary in november, i'm so excited!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

How was I not following you on pinterest yet? Well, that's been remedied. So many great pictures on this post. I particularly enjoy the 101 Dalmatians one and Madeline.

Anonymous said...

Really weird fact? just last week I was researching a trip to Hungary...

Also love 101 Dalmatians, got it for my bday last year and watch it all through the fall and winter :)

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hy Chloe!

I like your blog and style. I was surprised when I saw the picture of Budapest,because I read your blog from Hungary. :)
Sorry my terrible english!

Have a nice day!